Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe]
The "OG" minimalist framed floor vent. Customizable with every surface material, this DIY-friendly vent can be installed at any time. This model comes in supply vent and larger air return sizes, previously known as Aria OG.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ⅞”.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - If vent is in a high traffic area, recommend installing Framed Floor Vent [Lite] instead.
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ⅞” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
You can use it on floors. If your walls and ceilings are drywall — the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.