Framed Floor Vent [Lite]
Price-conscious, minimalist framed floor vent. Made in high-grade ABS plastic and customizable with every surface material, this DIY-friendly vent can be installed at any time, previously known as Aria Lite [Supply].
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ¾”.
- Air Flow - No air flow control — vent remains open at all times. Optional Lite Damper sold separately to control air flow.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Recommended for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ¾” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
What is the difference between Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] and Framed Floor Vent [Lite]?
The Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] is made in steel and has air flow control dampers, the Framed Floor Vent [Lite] is made in plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Framed Floor Vent [Lite is stronger (can hold 300 lbs+) and best for high traffic areas. The Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
You can use it on floors. If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!