High Performance Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]
High performance, ultra-minimal, flush floor vent. Equipped with a drywall bead that contours seamlessly into the surface. Once installed, only a double rectangular air channel is visible. The High Performance equipped with a double air channel has a 50%-60% increase in open area when compared to the standard FLUSH FLOOR VENT [LUXE]
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and floor applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ⅞” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- 4''x10'' High Performance has a 50%-60% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 4''x10'' Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]
- 6''x12'' High Performance has a 50%-60% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 6''x12'' Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]
- 6''x14'' High Performance has a 50%-60% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 6''x14'' Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ⅞”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] or Framed Floor Vent [Lite].
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
This is best used on walls that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This model can be spray painted as you please.
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.
The High Performance equipped with a double air channel has a 50%-60% increase in open area when compared to the standard single channel.