Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]
Ultra-minimal, flush floor vent. Once installed, only a rectangular air channel is visible. This product is previously known as Flushmount Pro.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and floor applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ⅞” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - If vent is in a high traffic area, recommend installing Flush Floor Vent [Lite] instead
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ⅞”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] or Framed Floor Vent [Lite].
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
This is best used on walls that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This model can be spray painted as you please.
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.